The aim is to provide basic and intermediate musical training by fostering the social inclusion of children and adolescents living in situations of social risk. This is done in a space of reference and participation, affective relations and respect helping to expand their cultural exchanges, to access new knowledge and experiment the participation in public life.
- Develop skills specific to voice or instruments through individual and group practice
- Develop perceptive, movement and expressive skills
- Learn to perform Brazilian popular music
- Experience and learn a range of international popular music
- Provide collective music practice
- Favor access to schools of musical deepening
- Present musical shows in the community and in cultural events of the region
- Facilitate the access to musical professionalization for those interested
- Promote the youth engagement by encouraging the students to spread knowledge within the community
- Target Audience
- Children, adolescents and young people aged 10 to 18
Duration: 6 semesters
Monthly workload: 18 hours per month (4 hours per week of basic program + 2 hours per month of transversal activities).